Many individuals and organizations cannot keep pace with the rapid environmental changes in contemporary society. However, there is a positive upshot of the new policies, technologies, perspectives, and demands in the fields of career and personal life: they can yield flexible mindsets, original ideas, and new approaches.
Family issues, relationship difficulties, traumatic experiences, failures, and losses often lead people to feel overwhelmed by their emotional responses, to the point they may develop insomnia and depression. Without effective problem-solving and coping skills, people who are suffering often turn to unnecessary psychotropic medications with life-long negative side effects, and they may develop suicidal thoughts. Even when personal inflexibility does not result in such dire consequences, its negative impact can still be witnessed in many common problems; the inability to implement techniques for simple thinking and changing perspectives shows up in poor daily performance, anxiety, inability to lead, and failure.
There is a parallel process seen in organizations. The inability to fulfill growing demands, lack of resources and trained staff, and constantly changing requirements drive companies to their own anxiety and depression. Anxious and overwhelmed leaders and staff disturb and unbalance the entire business structure.
Oz Credo, Inc. was formed to assist every individual and organization overwhelmed by taxing experiences, major changes, or losses. We will provide every person, group, and organization with the most valuable and effective solutions. OZCREDO experts will teach you how to improve your performance and succeed. We will help you create an improvement plan and coach you on every stage toward discovering a new happy and successful version of yourself!
- Become a premier organization of creativity and success, recognized for excellence in consulting, coaching, teaching, learning, and research as well as diversity.
- Ensure access to consulting opportunities for every individual.
- Promote improvements in the quality and usefulness of consulting services through supported research, evaluation, sharing of information, and professional networking.
Company Goals and Objectives:
- Develop infrastructure and support, including innovative technology, for research, consulting, teaching, coaching, service, and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain model collaborative ventures and partnerships.
- Maintain and continue to improve a climate of respect and human dignity.
- Become a leader in creative problem solving and successful decision-making, with a loyal customer following.
- We allow integrity and honesty to guide all phases of the client-consultant relationship from the exploratory meeting to final delivery.
- We ensure that clients attain cost-effective services and results-oriented solutions.
- We are committed to promoting creative and critical thinking.
- We value honesty, fairness, respect, compassion, and professional and scholarly ethics among staff and services recipients.
- We respect cultural, individual, and role-based differences, including those related to age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, family configuration, disability, language, philosophical orientation, and socioeconomic status.
- We value open communication and collaboration within and across organizations and communities.
Company Strengths and Core Competencies
Oz Credo, Inc. is the only organization that teaches productive thinking, flexible and fluent problem solving, pattern prediction, and how to discover potential and reach maximum abilities. The major competitive strength of the company is a solid, research-based individualized approach toward one’s unique possibilities, needs, and priorities. The founder and president, Olga Zbarskaya, PhD, brings twenty-plus years of experience researching creative thinking and self-determination along with a deep understanding of human development, abilities, problem solving, decision-making, trauma-informed practices, leadership, and professional and organizational development. The founder collaborates with the most highly regarded experts from various fields, including but not limited to psychology, health care, education, social work, arts, and business, to create interdisciplinary collaborative teams to work with individuals and organizations based on their personal goals and needs. The company offers short- and long-term collaboration to ensure clients’ satisfaction. OZCREDO provides wrap-around services to make sure individuals and teams meet their goals!